Sunday was our first official day in our ward here in Austin. It seems like a nice ward and we met a nice couple who invited us over for dinner that night. As we arrived at our new best and only friends house and got out of the car there was a middle aged couple walking by. Before I could even get Addie out of the car the man proclaimed
"she's a chubbers!".
When Addie was 2-3 months old Dani's Grandma Jo admitted "she's a fat little butterball isn't she". So my daughter has a little bit of a weight problem which at times has caused a small amount of bulemia in the form of spit up. I hardly think its a parenting issue.
Just to prove my point I've counted 17 rolls on her little body.
3.05.2007
"She's a Chubbers!"
Posted by Dani at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment