8.02.2007

Hogle Zoo...

My sister Erin had a great idea to go to the Zoo before we left Utah. So we each invited a friend and went to the zoo. I got to see my good friend Chelsea and her darling girls! They are so stinkin cute! And Addie is bigger than them and 3 months younger! Oh well! Anyway, we had a good time and I loved seeing my friend! Someday I am going to make Tanner move us back to Utah so we can play lots more! Besides, Addie needs 2 cute friends!



It was quite impossible to get all the babies looking at once so this is what we got!
Oh my gosh, cutest thing ever! The mommy and baby gorilla! The baby was kissing and cuddling with the mom and then would press his face against the window! I
could've sat and watched them all day!
Cute little giraffe. Addie loves animals! Every time she saw one she'd start talking which is also high pitched screaming!

2 comments:

Lane Blake said...

You look so tan Dani. I love the Zoo I made Lane take me to the Cincinnati Zoo right when we moved here. It looks like Addie enjoyed it too.

Chelsea said...

I had so much fun at the zoo:) Thanks for the invite!!!