8.25.2007

Proud Father

Last weekend we went to Chipotle and then walked around the stores at the strip mall. One of the stores happened to be Golf Galaxy. I make it a policy to not pass a golf store with out meandering for a few minutes. As we Strolled through the putters there happened to be a little putter that fit Addie. I am proud to say that Addie made her 1st putt ever!!! She has never missed a putt. You can call her la Tigra.



5 comments:

Lane Blake said...

When did you see Tig? I am so jealous as is Lane we have wanted to go see him play so bad!

allegra said...

remember the good old golfing days at riverside? Oh wait, you went with Whit more than me, but I miss those summer days at the good old country club don't you? From what I remember you were a decent golfer. Get out much anymore? I wish I did:)

Lark said...

Hey guys! Addie is so cute and really growing up fast. Its fun to see you blogging...thanks for sharing your address with me. How's Austin? Do you love it? Miss you guys! Keep in touch!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I didn't even know you had a baby. She is darling. You have such a cute family!!! Looks like everything is going great! I'm happy for you!!!

Kev said...

Well at least someone in your family can make a putt!