Today a few girls from the ward all met up to get lunch and let the kids play on the playground. Well, Addie won't walk on her own, even though she can so it's kind of hard to let her "play" cuz can't really. So after may attempts to make her stop putting rocks in her mouth while sitting at the table I decided to try out the slide. She loved it! She'd get to the bottom and than start screaming, a happy scream of course! Then when I'd put her back on top she'd start scooting her way down before I was ready!



3 comments:
lately in these posts i see more and more "Hill" in her. She looks like you and your sisters. She really is darling. oh and I wouldn't wear white pants to the park either. in fact, I just gave up on white pants all together cause I can't ever keep them clean
Hey Dani, Tanner and Addie! LOVE your blogging, what a gorgeous little gal Miss Addie is. She is getting soo big. Playdates get soo much better once your little one can actually 'play' by themselves, it turns into a gabfest with your girlfriends rather than an hour and a half of following every step your baby makes. You have to come and see us next time you are in IF. We are finally blogging too, come visit us
http://web.mac.com/allisonlee/Site/Welcome.html
talk to you soon!
That should be in the mommy book rules... never let your children wear white when playing near something dirty. hehe Looks like she had a good time.
Post a Comment