11.03.2007

BOO!


This was Addie's 2nd Halloween and I think she liked her first one better when she was 3 weeks old and probably sleeping! We started out the day by going to the airport to pick up our lost luggage from the day before since the airport delivery people would not be able to deliver in time for our little party. Addie's costume was in our luggage! So we went to the airport only to find that there was no one at the office or the ticket counter for our airline! We could see our bags through a glass window, doors locked! After going up and down stairs 4 times to see if anyone was anywhere yet I finally got a hold of someone! Long story short, I was not a happy camper after waiting at the airport for an hour , hauling a baby up and down stairs, taking two trips to the parking garage , my toes were about to fall off and to top it all off I got the window to pay for my time spent in the parking garage and he said it was $4.00. (it was $2 per/hr) I said, "How long was in there?" He said "1 hour and 1 minute!" Are you kidding me! What an idiot! Oh well. Needless to say, I did call the airline to complain and they issued me a voucher! So if you have a bad experience complain and hopefully you'll get something out of it! Anyway, we got to our friends JUST an hour late! I hate to be late! We did have yummy homemade bread bowls with delicious soup and then some yummy dessert! Then it was off to trick or treat! We forgot Addie's stroller of course! She lasted about 30 minutes and then cried the rest of time! So we left early, made it home by 8:15 and she was happy the rest of the night! I guess she just didn't like trick or treating! I sure do! I wish I could still go! Oh and she wouldn't let us put her down to get any good pictures either! What a little stinker she was!

3 comments:

The Ensign's said...

How cute!! she makes a cute little lion. That sucks about the airport. I would have raised some....

Jillyn said...

Yeah she is one ticked off lion! but boy does she look cute!! Look how cute your hair is! Did you get it cut in IF? It looks super good!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh what a day! Poor girl was probably trying to recover from the trip home. She still looked adorable though!