I know I know! 2 tags in a row! How lame am I! I love reading others tags so I thought I should probably do this one! I'm not a very creative or overly exciting person so this tag might be kind of blah! But here we go...7 Random Things About Me
1. I'm a clean freak! Tan would completely agree. I have to pick up Addie's toys in between each nap she takes. The pillows on my bed have to be just right (if Tan puts them on, I always have to fix them). I hate when there are crumbs on the counters. The bed has to be made everyday. The decorations on my coffee table have to be perfectly positioned! I guess some would say that I am a anal perfectionist, but I'm really just anal!
2. I have to have my clothes ironed! I think I might get this one from my dad. I remember him always ironing his jeans and t-shirts! My dad got this from his mom who recently passed away. She ironed all the bed sheets before she'd put them on the beds and couldn't sleep if they were wrinkled. I just don't feel like I'm clean and looking nice if my clothes are wrinkled. This goes for Addie's as well. I try to make Tanner iron his wrinkled shorts but he just never listens! I love putting on a freshly ironed shirt or pair of pants! Ahhhhh
3. I like things done my way! I've only realized this over the past year or so. It's not the best quality to have I'll admit. When I ask Tan to do something I always have to "supervise" to make sure "he's doing it right" aka MY WAY! I'm working on this ! I hope he doesn't read this because I don't want him to see that I'm admitting this. If I'm helping someone out with something and I don't love the way they're doing it I just bite my tongue, but in my head am thinking, "what in the heck are you doing!" At least I have a little self control on this one!
4. When I was younger, probably 4th grade to Jr. high I was obsessed with my bangs. When I was little my mom would curl them with a small curling iron and then I would have to fluff them. If she started to fluff them I would freak out and get so mad! As I got a little older I started using a round brush, a step up from a curling iron I like to think. Everyone in my family remembers this one day...I think I was in 3rd or 4th grade and I had just gotten my hair cut the previous day and I was not happy about how my bangs turned out. I was running late for school because I was so mad about my bangs. My mom pushed me out the door and I started running towards the bus that was waiting for me. I got half way between the bus and our house, dropped my backpack and started crying. All the kids on the bus were yelling "come on Dani, come on." I couldn't do it! I couldn't not go to school when I was having a "bad bang day!" So I went home in tears, I think my mom sent me to my room for a bit, but after that it was just a no school day for me! To this day, my family never lets me forget about my bad bang day! Happy to say I have no bangs to deal with these days! Thank goodness!
5. I can't bake cookies. I can cook, clean, decorate, organize, scrapbook, and bake most anything else, but not cookies! I consider myself to be domestic but what kind of domestic mother am I if I can't even bake cookies! I've always wanted to be that mom that has a plate of nice hot chocolate chip cookies sitting out on the table for my kids when they get home from school! I guess Chips Ahoy will have to do! Tanner is the one in our house that makes the cookies. Mine don't turn out terrible but never as good as Tan's! He's quite the man ya know!
6. Uh, I'm struggling for more random facts! I hate being late. Church, parties, meetings, dr. appointments, anything! I like to be the one to drive if I'm carpooling because that way I know we'll get there on time. I'm usually on time to things unless my husband is involved. He likes to lallygag around and in my family there are no such things as lallygaggers! I don't mind it as much if people are late coming to an event at my house, but I just don't think it's good manners!
7. I hate doing things like this tag because I'm not that cool of a person! I hate trying to figure out what I like and what I don't like. You'd think since I'm 24 (just about) that I would know what kind of person I am, but I guess I'm just still trying to become the person I wish I was!:) I'm not very good at expressing myself and not all that creative. So I thought that I should do this tag to try and find out more about me! So there are 7 random facts about me! Now I am tagging Suzanne, Kim, Valerie and Lark! Have fun!
1. I'm a clean freak! Tan would completely agree. I have to pick up Addie's toys in between each nap she takes. The pillows on my bed have to be just right (if Tan puts them on, I always have to fix them). I hate when there are crumbs on the counters. The bed has to be made everyday. The decorations on my coffee table have to be perfectly positioned! I guess some would say that I am a anal perfectionist, but I'm really just anal!
2. I have to have my clothes ironed! I think I might get this one from my dad. I remember him always ironing his jeans and t-shirts! My dad got this from his mom who recently passed away. She ironed all the bed sheets before she'd put them on the beds and couldn't sleep if they were wrinkled. I just don't feel like I'm clean and looking nice if my clothes are wrinkled. This goes for Addie's as well. I try to make Tanner iron his wrinkled shorts but he just never listens! I love putting on a freshly ironed shirt or pair of pants! Ahhhhh
3. I like things done my way! I've only realized this over the past year or so. It's not the best quality to have I'll admit. When I ask Tan to do something I always have to "supervise" to make sure "he's doing it right" aka MY WAY! I'm working on this ! I hope he doesn't read this because I don't want him to see that I'm admitting this. If I'm helping someone out with something and I don't love the way they're doing it I just bite my tongue, but in my head am thinking, "what in the heck are you doing!" At least I have a little self control on this one!
4. When I was younger, probably 4th grade to Jr. high I was obsessed with my bangs. When I was little my mom would curl them with a small curling iron and then I would have to fluff them. If she started to fluff them I would freak out and get so mad! As I got a little older I started using a round brush, a step up from a curling iron I like to think. Everyone in my family remembers this one day...I think I was in 3rd or 4th grade and I had just gotten my hair cut the previous day and I was not happy about how my bangs turned out. I was running late for school because I was so mad about my bangs. My mom pushed me out the door and I started running towards the bus that was waiting for me. I got half way between the bus and our house, dropped my backpack and started crying. All the kids on the bus were yelling "come on Dani, come on." I couldn't do it! I couldn't not go to school when I was having a "bad bang day!" So I went home in tears, I think my mom sent me to my room for a bit, but after that it was just a no school day for me! To this day, my family never lets me forget about my bad bang day! Happy to say I have no bangs to deal with these days! Thank goodness!
5. I can't bake cookies. I can cook, clean, decorate, organize, scrapbook, and bake most anything else, but not cookies! I consider myself to be domestic but what kind of domestic mother am I if I can't even bake cookies! I've always wanted to be that mom that has a plate of nice hot chocolate chip cookies sitting out on the table for my kids when they get home from school! I guess Chips Ahoy will have to do! Tanner is the one in our house that makes the cookies. Mine don't turn out terrible but never as good as Tan's! He's quite the man ya know!
6. Uh, I'm struggling for more random facts! I hate being late. Church, parties, meetings, dr. appointments, anything! I like to be the one to drive if I'm carpooling because that way I know we'll get there on time. I'm usually on time to things unless my husband is involved. He likes to lallygag around and in my family there are no such things as lallygaggers! I don't mind it as much if people are late coming to an event at my house, but I just don't think it's good manners!
7. I hate doing things like this tag because I'm not that cool of a person! I hate trying to figure out what I like and what I don't like. You'd think since I'm 24 (just about) that I would know what kind of person I am, but I guess I'm just still trying to become the person I wish I was!:) I'm not very good at expressing myself and not all that creative. So I thought that I should do this tag to try and find out more about me! So there are 7 random facts about me! Now I am tagging Suzanne, Kim, Valerie and Lark! Have fun!
3 comments:
Danielle, you're so funny! I loved reading number 4 about the bangs. Although I've never heard that story before, i'm not surprised. You were always quite miss perfect when it came to your hair, clothes, etc. growing up!! I loved reading this tag. You've inspired me to be more clean!:)
Dani funny thing happend tonight, I met your little sister! Apparently we have a photo class up at school together. The funny thing is is when I first met her I thought she reminded me of you, and well now I know why! Too funny! She is super cute girl! Made me miss you guys!
Oh and I like your new background super cute!
Okay, seriously, I wish I could be more like you! I think we are exact opposites. I am definitely going to clean my house inside out tomorrow, after reading your post I feel like the worst housewife! AND, I will be on time to my raquetball game, thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment