Ok, maybe it wasn't extreme sledding but we sure did dress like it was! It took us longer to get all bundled up than it did for us to actually sled! One of us would drive the snowmobile and the other 2 would be pulled on tubes. We have jumps and everything so it was pretty fun! 10 acres is plenty of room to have a little fun! And believe it or not I STILL got snow all over under my clothes after spending so much time trying to prevent it! We look so dumb:)

I feel like I did so much while I was in Idaho! My mom thought that Jordyn and I should go skiing while I was there so we did! We grew up skiing all the time when we lived in Provo and then we moved to Idaho and never went so I think it had a been about 8 years since we had been skiing so we were a little nervous. I must say we did pretty darn good though! We had all our awesome ski moves that we had 8 years ago and then some! Don't worry, she isn't for real in this picture! It's funny though!


Thanks mom for watching Addie for me while Jordy and I hit the slopes! It was fun and actually pretty relaxing! Yeah for skiing!
2 comments:
How fun, we never did get to Targhee when we were home. It looks like you two had a good time. Don't you love being home with the family....
ohhh what little snow bunnies! I'm glad that you got back on the skiis, kinda like riding a bike...
Post a Comment