1.10.2008

Temple Square


Our trip to Utah started out with the yearly tradition of going to Temple Square with my family. Is is just me or are there fewer lights every year?! It was so cold that night but we got all bundled up and stayed pretty warm. I love little kids all bundled up, they look so cute!This is my cute sister Erin and with her favorite niece! (and only)

Here are all the girls except my mom! Where did she go? I thought she was in this picture! Well, she looks just like the rest of us! I love all my sisters! They're the best! Except the one on the far left! JUST KIDDING ERIN! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!


My dad and the girls (minus 1)! He might not admit it but he likes his 6 girls more than his one little boy! I would too though! We are so much nicer!

I love this picture of Tan and Addie! They're both so cute! I think I saw a lot less lights this year because I was too busy making sure Addie's hands and feet stayed warm! It's always fun to go see the lights and the temple and how beautiful it looks with the lights surrounding it! Hopefully we'll keep the tradition up!

2 comments:

Jillyn said...

Holy cow could you and your sisters look anymore alike! How fun to grow up with so many best friends! Love the pictures, Addie is so big!! Look at those big eyes! So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Okay I wanna keep having girls if we can end up like the Hill's!! Those pics are the best, and Temple Square... gotta love it. I'm sad that I didn't get to see you guys, but Q and Livvy can't stop talking about 'that funny baby Addie' at Wawyn's house! Ha.