3.01.2008

Scribbles


This is what happens when a mom is looking at blogs and her kid is in some corner being way too quiet! (it was all over both legs but I didn't notice until after I took the pictures!)

I love her!

8 comments:

Doug and Merrill said...

So, Dani, the reason why I don't post that much on my blog is because Doug doesn't ever create picture moments like Addie, or draw on his legs.

Chelsea said...

That is SO funny:) She looks so big...how weird! All the sudden they just are old hu!?! I love all of the new pictures you posted!!! Please come over for a play date:)

Whitney Blake said...

That little stinker, at least it wasn't magic markers those are the worse to get off. She is growing up so fast, I can't even believe it!! I look at her baby pics on your blog and it is amazing how fast they change in such a small time.

Anonymous said...

Oh Dani, it is just the beginning! I think that Quincy wants to send Addie some make-up for Easter.....

Whit said...

any word on colorado?! We want to play with Addie! She and Smith would make a great pair :)

The Ensign's said...

Man.. I'm glad that was your kid. Shay would have had a serious talkin to. I hope that wasn't permanent.

allegra said...

ha ha... its the blogs i tell ya. nothing good comes of them:) they consume your time and make your children naughty:)! and yet i still love you blogger.

addie, you are so cute. i want to meet you one day!

allegra said...

ha ha... its the blogs i tell ya. nothing good comes of them:) they consume your time and make your children naughty:)! and yet i still love you blogger.

addie, you are so cute. i want to meet you one day!