What is his name? Tanner Rand Clark
How long have we been together? Married 4 years this June
How long did you date? Exclusively for 4 months before we were engaged but were good friends a year before
Who said "I love you" first? He did, finally
Who is taller? Tan
Who can sing better? Definitely Tan. I wish I did though!
Who is smarter? Him
Who does the laundry? Me. He's not allowed to help fold because he leaves things inside out!
Who does the dishes? Me, but he helps A LOT!!
Who pays the bills? I do! I should start hiding money away for myself and go shopping! :)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Tanner
Who cooks dinner? I do, but he'll help and cook pretty well
Who drives? He does
Who kissed who first? He kissed me even though I didn't want him to! He said I led him on! Oops!
Who proposed? Tan the Man
Who is more stubborn? Mmm, I don't know, him I guess
Who is more sensitive? The same probably.
Who has more siblings? Me! I have 6 he has 3
Who wears the pants? I wish I did, but I would say it's pretty equal!
Now I tag 3 people: Janae, Julia and Eevi!
4.23.2008
Tag...
Posted by Dani at 12:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
your blog is cute. That is funny you don't let Tanner fold the clothes. Caleb does the same thing with socks. he doesn't care if they are inside out or not and it drives me nuts.
Post a Comment