Tanner's parents came to visit us this past week and we had lots of fun like always. We love visitors! On Saturday we went to a cute little town called Fredericksberg about an 1 1/2 hour away. Addie got a new pair of squeaky shoes from Poppy aka Tan's mom! I'm sure at least 20 people commented on them as she walked down the streets!
We walked in to a store and this is the first thing she saw. She LOVES dogs! Which is too bad because I never want one!
That night while the boys were at preisthood, we hung out and watch conference from earlier that day. Addie found a new favorite friend and showed Poppy that she really likes her by casually putting her hand on her back and leaving it there for a minute or so. My little "spirited" child does have a sweet side!
1 comments:
yaay I'm so glad you had visitors:) that zoo looks fun..and congrats to Tan on ASU. At least you will be a little bit closer to home, and me:)
Post a Comment