4.07.2008

We're Moving......


Yep, that's right, we're moving back to Arizona! We are pretty excited about it! Tanner got accepted to ASU which is ranked 22nd for their MBA program which is pretty darn good!. Just so you all know, BYU is ranked I think 28th which means ASU is SO much better! We don't like BYU! ASU is in Tempe, which is about 10-15 minutes out of Pheonix. We will most likely be living in the Mesa area. So we have officially moved every year since we've been married. We have a busy summer coming up and will be moving the end of July! YEA for a new adventure and my brilliant hubby! Oh and I'll be right by my sister Erin!

11 comments:

Challis said...

That is so awesome! Josh and I considered VERY hard going to ASU, but apparently they didn't offer the exact kind of chemistry program that Josh wanted to focus on. I absolutely would have LOVED living in Tempe though. Too bad we just missed each other!

Doug and Merrill said...

I'm so glad Tan made it in. I knew he would...who doesn't like him? I'm sure Tanner wouldn't mind being in the same town as the Fiesta Bowl either. OU plays there when they make it to the bowl. Congrats Tan!

allegra said...

wahoo!! congrats tanner and can i just say i'll a little excited?! we'll be in chandler and you me and erin can all play!!?! and... i can finally meet addie.
this is good news.:)

The Ensign's said...

Yeah.... How exciting!!!! Congrats Tanner!!!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

I lived right in tempe, 3 summers ago!!! How exciting, oh but... how freaking hot!!!

Whitney Blake said...

That sounds great! Congrats to Tan! Another move, you are probably a pro at moving!

Suzy said...

I knew this was coming, but I'm still allowed to sulk. Good thing Ben's parents live in Gilbert or I would cry for sure. Yea... I'm still gonna cry. Congratulations, Tanner. You guys will look hot baking in the AZ sun!

Jillyn said...

Congrats that is great news!
Busy summer does that mean to trips to London Tanner?

Eevi said...

Yay!! We'll have to make stops at your guys' place when we go and visit Troy's fam in Phoenix.

Micaela said...

That's great! Are you guys going to move into another apartment or will you be buying this time?

Erin said...

Um pretty much this is the most beneficial to me! Which obviouslly makes me VERY happy! Wahoo for Tanner.....and for me now! Love you guys and can't wait to be the favorite aunt! (even though kinda i already am since we have a special, "i saw you be born" bond)