The last few times I've been home in Idaho I've wanted to try my wedding dress on just to see if it still fits. A lot can change in 4 years and after having a baby. So I pulled it out of my old closet, pulled the poofiness out of the bag and slid it on. The sliding it on part was easy, it was the zipping up part that was a little snug. I called Maddie to come help. She gave me a crazy look and then decided to help. It's odd to me that the snuggest part was around my chest! What? I know I haven't "grown" anymore in that area, especially AFTER having a baby! I guess I just added a little more cushion around my ribs! Anywho, I was pleasantly surprised with the results.
Then, I started getting even more curious! I started pulling out high school prom dresses. Here's my reaction when it actually fit me. And sorry about the lovely hoop earrings in all the photos!
6.15.2008
A Little Snug
Posted by Dani at 3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love it! I have to admit I have done the same thing... because my niece wanted me to, of course. Next time I'll have to have a photo shoot like you :). Cute dresses on a cute girl.
I have to say this post made me laugh out loud! I kept all my dresses too, maybe I will have to try them on when I go home again! How funny! I love it!
Oh and how was your sisters study abroad to Italy? I hope she had an amazing time! She is so cute and is really talented!
I don't really want to talk to you anymore...
i don't even think i would want to attempt putting my old dresses on again. there is NO way they would fit.. but this got me curious, i might just have to try them next time i'm home. thanks for the idea:) all i remember is my wedding dress was so tight i could barely breathe.. same things with prom. my favorite is that pink/salmon colored one. (besides your wedding dress of course.) you're one hot momma. did you show Tan these pictures?!
ok, so that is SOOOO gross one was crawling on your arm! that would make me flip and cry. they're so disgusting.
Post a Comment