You're kidding. She's to young to put all that together. Looks like it's never a dull moment.
Hilarious!
That is great! She is a riot!
HaHa! I love it. You have a smart little 2 year old!
I always tried to comb mine with a fork until my mom had to cut a chunk of hair out to remove it! Ooops!
That is hilarious. I love hearing her silly stories.
That is so great! I love it! You know you did the same thing at her age. I mean who didn't (: or still does...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You're kidding. She's to young to put all that together. Looks like it's never a dull moment.
Hilarious!
That is great! She is a riot!
HaHa! I love it. You have a smart little 2 year old!
I always tried to comb mine with a fork until my mom had to cut a chunk of hair out to remove it! Ooops!
That is hilarious. I love hearing her silly stories.
That is so great! I love it! You know you did the same thing at her age. I mean who didn't (: or still does...
Post a Comment