Addie and I were at the pool today and Erin stopped by to see us. I was laying on the ground and Addie was standing over me and touches my forehead and says...
Addie: "Ouchie, boo boo
Me: starts laughing
Addie: "what happened?"
Me: "Oh that's not a boo boo."
Addie: "Kiss it better?"
Erin: "Addie that's not a boo boo, it's a ZIT
Addie still kissed it better and I think it's going away now.
Addie: "Ouchie, boo boo
Me: starts laughing
Addie: "what happened?"
Me: "Oh that's not a boo boo."
Addie: "Kiss it better?"
Erin: "Addie that's not a boo boo, it's a ZIT
Addie still kissed it better and I think it's going away now.
4 comments:
That is SO funny! aren't children great at pointing out our flaws:) ha ha...probably the only zit you've ever had. Their kitchen is from Toys R us:)
Can she fly to Boston real quick? I need a favor...
since when do you get zits?!
i've never seen a flaw on your face? ever.
Yeah! I found you and your cute blog. I am glad to see you are doing well. Addie is a doll!
tylerandcacia.blogspot.com
Post a Comment