
Whenever Erin comes over, which is often Addie has to put her big earrings on (Erin doesn't own any small earrings!), put her rings on and anything else that looks fun to wear around. Then she gets a sassy attitude just like Erin and pretty much becomes Erin. I was not home when this picture was taken but they obviously have way too much fun with out me! ( I stole this picture from Erin's blog. Thanks Er!)
2 comments:
What a goof! I love her though! So, yes, my hair is still dark. We took those hiking pictures back in September or August and then I did my hair. I just wanted to post something because I felt we werenʻt really showing our fun in Hawaii!
Ok I remember when you were in 9th or 10th grade we happened to take a tennis class together. You prob. have no clue what I am talking about but I randomly came accross your blog. Just have to say your little girl is so incredibally adorable, just like her mom. Have a good day! Hayley, my blog is hayrob.blogspot.com so you dont think I am some random creep.
Post a Comment