
Tan had Spring Break this past week so we decided to go to Vegas for a couple of days. We left Addie with Erin and Jordy (who was visiting from UT). I just have to say that I don't need to go back to Vegas any time soon! It is sooooo dirty! I hadn't been in years and will not be going back soon! My next vacation will be the beach (hopefully someday!) We didn't even get cool pictures! We got this picture of the M&M for Addie.

We pretty much just walked around cuz that's what you do in Vegas when you don't drink, gamble or go to strip clubs! Ok, so we did gamble a little! It really is fun! I can see how it is addicting. We pretty much played the penny slots and would get so excited when we won 10 cents! Friday night we went to a show and then headed home Saturday morning.

We did miss this little girl! We weren't even gone 2 whole days! She always has lots of fun with out us though and cried when we walked in the door to get her! She obviously didn't miss us! Whatever. I really do think she is the sassiest 2 1/2 year old you'd ever meet. She's hilarious, but a snot! I love her regardless, but geez, I think she is a 7 year old in a 2 year olds body. She's got attitude!
0 comments:
Post a Comment