7.30.2009

Catch Up...

We were running out the door the other night and I told Addie to go get some shoes on and these are what she came out wearing. Yes they are cute shoes but yellow polka dot shorts and orange polka dot shoes just don't go well together! She tried!
Our friends gave us awesome tickets to a baseball game and we had a blast! Nice family picture huh! It's tough getting 2 kids to look at the camera!
This little dude is so sweet! He seriously sleeps all day! He'll wake up for an hour or so in the mid after noon and then go back to sleep until about 6:00 at night. Then he is awake until 9:00 and he goes to bed. He is so chill and I love it! I often feel bad because I don't hold him that much during the day because he just sleeps in his swing! He's 2 months old tomorrow! I think Heavenly Father knew I wouldn't have anymore kids if my second one was like Addie! She was a stinker. Now I'm prepared for the 3rd to be a stinker...
She is such a sweet girl MOST OF THE TIME! My family would beg to differ! Yes she has spunk and sassy spunk that is, but we wouldn't want her any other way! She just goes around singing all day long. Her latest song is from "Little Rascals" You Are so Beautiful To Me". Oh and today out of the blue she told me "I hate your stinkin guts!" Um, thanks Little Rascals for teaching my 2 year to tell people she hates them!
He's smiling lots these days and starting to talk a little! He's such a good little boy!

3 comments:

Wendell said...

Cute pics of the kiddos! However, the color of the font made it hard for my old eyes to read what you guys have been up to. :)

Jamie

Janae Ensign said...

If all I had to worry about was Shay's shoes not matching we'd be in good shape. That girl (shay)wears things that make my eyes hurt.
I'm glad to hear that Cooper is such a good little sleeper. I was wondering if I should worry. I was just telling Chad tonight that Kaleyn is only awake for like 5 hours a day. If that. She is such a good little sleeper. I figure if she's happy, peeing, and pooping then she must be good.
Also.... already talking about #3 huh??

Sarah D said...

Love the pics! Your family is so cute. I have to say that I think Reagan and Addie would get along very well. They sound like they have very similar personalities!