
I just can't get enough of this sweet little boy! He seriously is the sweetest most chill baby ever! I never have to rock him to sleep, or walk around in circles for hours, or swaddle him tight, he just falls asleep! I'm not bragging, I'm just so grateful!

He LOVES his baths! He has from day one and still does! And, he doesn't go to the bathroom on me anymore!(knock on wood!)



He is so chubby, but I wouldn't want him any other way! At his 2 month appt. he weighed a whopping 12 lbs 7 oz! I'm sure he is at least 13 lbs now!



I love in the mornings when I go to get him out of his crib how excited he gets! He sees me and just starts kicking his legs and moving his arms and of course smiles lots! He is a really good sleeper. He sleeps from 8:30/9ish to 6:30!

He is losing some of his hair which is unfortunate, but he still has his faux hawk! We seriously are so lucky to have such a sweet little guy! If he actually cries, that means he's REALLY hungry. His cries are few and far between! Love him! He's gone swimming a few times and likes the water too. He's such a trooper to hang out at the pool with us every now and then! I remember when I wasn't so excited to have a boy, now I want more!
7 comments:
What a good baby. Blake is such a good baby too...except for the sleeping thing. He goes to bed at around 1:30 a.m. and wakes up at 4 and then 6 and then 8 and then 10. I need some advice.
Dan what a cute baby! He looks like a hill. How nice that he is such a good baby.
I bet it's such a relief to have a good sleeper as a second baby. Saku still likes to scream when he wakes up. Maybe he isn't sure that we'll go and get him if he's just smiley and happy:) Hopefully we can come and see you guys sometime this fall before you guys move somewhere else again.
Oh and I love having a boy. Yeah, I dont get to buy pink clothes and bows but I get slobbery kisses and loves from the cutest little boy ever...nothing beats that:)
In a year I want you to go back to this post. I remember thinking this all with Aeden. He was my easiest baby. Sooooo happy and content just doin his own thing. Now he's a handful, but I love him just the same. He definetly keeps me busy. I love all my kids to death, but there's something special about momma's little boy. Enjoy your WONDERFUL baby!!!!
BTW- You look great. I never would have thought you just had a baby a couple months ago!
He is so adorable - I can't wait to see him. It's been forever!
Hey and I got your email about the BBQ and we're in - what should we bring?
What a little stud! He is so cute and you are such a babe!
Post a Comment