
Well, he isn't my latest project but isn't he the cutest duck ever!

These are my latest project! They turned out pretty cute I think. I always start a project and ask my self why why why am I doing this but then it turns out great!

I did make four of them and I don't even have a place in my house to hang them! Hopefully the next place will!

The past two weeks have been crazy! Disneyland, my Christmas party, Enrichment tomorrow, party on Friday, Activity Days Tuesday and packing for a month/Christmas for 3 of us and leave to Utah on Wednesday, oh and trying to get all the shopping done too! AHHHHHH! Oh well, it's the holidays and it's so much fun!

And of course I can't post anything without posting a picture of the little kiddos!
5 comments:
I LOVE those stockings!!!
i love that last photo. your kids are so cute! i always wanted half our kids to get dan's brown eyes and half to get my blue/green ones. i guess we have to have more and more kids to fulfill my wish.
Thanks for the comment. Speaking of cute kids your are so adorable. Branden says hi!!
P.S. I love your stockings. Those are so so cute!!
You really are a wonder woman! And not only did you throw a party, you really threw a great party. Thanks for doing it. Have fun on your trip if we don't see you!
Post a Comment