
I can't believe my little man is 1! This year has gone so fast! He is still the sweetest boy ever and has gotten even more cuddly. I want the rest of my children to be just like him, but I know that is just wishful thinking.

He finally will crawl in his tunnel! It took him a bit but now Addie and him will chase each other through and it's so fun to watch. I love when Addie is nice to him.

Addie wanted to get him airplanes and helicopters so we did. Needless to say, she has played with them more than he has. She's been in heaven these past few days with all his new toys.

Thanks Poppy and Geeps for the little truck to ride on!

He was such a dud when it came to eating his cupcake. He wouldn't even touch it at first. It took him like 10 minutes to actually start digging in it and even then he didn't get that messy. I guess he takes after me and doesn't like to be dirty.


Erin was the smartest person by far and bought him a ball that he LOVES! And it probably only cost like 2 bucks! He loves balls so this was the perfect gift!

Aunt Sassy bought him this ball machine which he is also in love with!

He woke from his nap last week with his hair like this. He looked liked Bozo the Clown. If I knew that all my kids would be like Coop I'd probably have 10. He has been the best little boy. He definitely is a boy and loves to climb and is not very gentle. He will eat anything and everything. He's not walking yet but I think in the next month he will. We love him and are so glad he is ours! Next up on our blog...our cruise vacation and graduation!
1 comments:
He is so handsome. I love his big eyes and I know what you mean about all of your babies being like the second one. Seriously, Violet is like a sweet slice of heaven 90 percent of the time. If there was a garauntee I too would have a bundle of babies. ;) What a stud.
Post a Comment