August 11 my little sister Jordyn got married. Her wedding was amazing. Her "lawn party" was even more amazing! She definitely had a vision for it and it turned out perfectly. She, my mom and aunt did it all. From the flowers to the sewing to the food, to every single detail. So fun. Pictures don't do it justice, especially mine :) She was a beautiful bride and had a handsome groom. I was so fun to spend a few weeks in Utah for this special occasion. Now my older sister Erin gets married in 3 weeks! Craziness but so very exciting. P.S. Does anyone even read this thing anymore? I feel like blogging has kind of lost its umph!
Hola, I am still reading, so you better not stop :) I can't believe how big Coop is!! Crazy!! Trips to Utah are always a delight ;) wish you guys still lived close, we miss ya!
7 comments:
I'M STILL ReADING :) and even though I suck at blogging it makes me happy to see what you are up to in photos! xo
I'm still reading!! Congrats to your little sister. Her wedding looked amazing. And your kids are so adorable!!
I still read!
Jamie r.
I still read it, too, Dani! I love seeing what ya'll are up to and how much Addie and Cooper are growing!
Hola, I am still reading, so you better not stop :) I can't believe how big Coop is!! Crazy!! Trips to Utah are always a delight ;) wish you guys still lived close, we miss ya!
i still read too! the wedding looks awesome!
You are so funny, I still look at your blog too!! I love to see you and your cute family. Your kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment