9.18.2012

Best Friends


 These 2 are the best of friends.  I better show this to them some day when Addie is a snooty teenager and Coop is a punk little brother and all they do is fight :)  Don't get me wrong, they fight, but they play more than fight.  They get a little crazy and loud for my liking at times but at least they are having fun right!
 Addie totally watches out for Coop and when Addie is gone, Coop is wondering where she is.  Addie always asks if Coop can come along when she goes places with other friends.  It's so sweet. Our house is not big and a couple of hours will go by when I won't see them.  They will be downstairs playing and I'm upstairs.  They totally entertain themselves for the most part.


I asked Tan a while back what we would do without them.  Life would be so boring!  I love these two crazies!

0 comments: