9.20.2007

Me Chinese

My mom and dad went to Malaysia a few weeks ago and brought Addie back these little outfits! She doesn't quite pull the chinese look off having blonde hair and blue eyes, but we'll keep her! She would not hold still while I was trying to take pictures. She just kept walking towards me to get the camera! Oh well!

I think this outfit is cute! I like the green! She wore it to bed last night! Oh and don't worry she's not really picking her nose, but look what she does after...

SHE EATS IT!!!! Pretty funny that we got those on camera!

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

So cute! no she doesn't really pull of the whole look, but she definitely is cute enough to wear anything! I was laughing because I pulled up your blog and the first thing I said was "white pants at the park???" then I read what you wrote.. ha ha...good call mom:)