9.09.2007

My Little Diva




Addie's birthday is coming up soon so I wanted to go the mall to find some cute, warmer clothes for her. After waiting for Tanner to finish watching his OU football game we were off to the mall! I hadn't been to the mall in about 2 months! Crazy I know! What is wrong with me! Anyway, we found a couple cute pair of pants for her, one pair that she is wearing in this picture, just some cute flared leg jeans. Then was went into Children's Place. It's not my favorite place in the world but it was definitely Tanner's! He found this little pink hat for Addie! He has wanted one for her ever since we saw one in Gymboree about 4 months ago! He just doesn't give up! So I thought for $6 if he really liked it he could get it for her! We HAD to go to this BBQ thing after the mall and Tanner wanted Addie to wear her new little hat. It definitely grew on over the night! I just think it's funny! She looks like a total sassy diva!


Side view of the little hat!

6 comments:

Lane Blake said...

She looks so cute! Very sassy!

Doug and Merrill said...

She's so stinkin' cute. I love those teeth. Miss you guys!

Chelsea said...

she looks like she just turned into a toddler- It is SO weird how that happens! She is DARLING! I miss you guys!

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Love her new hat. Way to go Tanner - you did good. She really moves with that one little leg moving her along.

Mama Donna

Suzy said...

She was the hottest one at the BBQ for sure. I'm glad you guys were there with us ;).

allegra said...

Addison's hat is sooo cute!! I love baby boy hats, but will have to make an exception for that cute little girl one. Its adorable. p.s. Max is attached to a blankie too and sucks on it to go to sleep... Its like my least favorite blanket out of all the ones he has.. I wish he got attached to the other ones--go figure:) lol at least he is happy thats all that matters.