9.02.2007

Sunday Dress

I just thought Addie looked so cute today in her little new Sunday outfit!

6 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

that picture is darling.

Ashley said...

So I'm on Allegra's blog and see 'Dani and Tanner' and that sounded familiar. So I click over here and happen to click on your Hogle Zoo post and see Chelsea--and now I remember! You were in our ward in Logan and lived above us in Hanbury for a while. How fun to see pictures of your little girl, what a doll. Anyway, it was fun to find you and see what you're up to.

Whitney Blake said...

How cute is she... I love the video of her being scarred.... it is slightly mean... but I was laughing pretty hard. The best part about it is she kept looking at Dani wondering why she was putting her through this. hehe

The Ensign's said...

I didn't know you had one of these. How fun. I can keep intouch with you everywhere. How fun. She's adorable. I love her outfit. Girls are soooo much fun!

allegra said...

all there is to say is... CUTE!

Lark said...

She looks adorable! You have such great taste in clothes. I love her sweet little face too...priceless!