This Thanksgiving was the first year we've spent without our families and I have to say it was quite alright! We had lots of fun with our friends! Some of our friends just moved into their new house last weekend and were nice enough to let us all break it in with having Thanksgiving there! There were 11 of us and 2 little ones which is really nothing compared to how many my family will often have! We had way too much food like always and way way too many pies. Everything is just so good though!
This is my beautiful key lime pie I made. Although it looks quite yummy it wasn't as good as the last one I made! Oh well!
This is my beautiful key lime pie I made. Although it looks quite yummy it wasn't as good as the last one I made! Oh well!

2 comments:
Happy thanksgiving:) I wish we could have been your friends you had a party with! Good job on a nice looking pie! You really are a chef!
I'm impressed with the pie Miss Betty Crocker!! Aren't friends the best at times like this?
Post a Comment