12.20.2007

Meet Richard-

Hi everybody. Meet Richard. Richard was at our ward Christmas party last weekend. He supposedly lives in the neighborhood where rumor has it that he spends long periods of time standing in the middle of the street? (don't ask, don't tell). Dani posted a small tidbit about him in the previous post but I think that words cannot do enough justice to the situation. As she stated below, Richard didn't smell like roses...well unless the roses were dead and had been rotting in his pocket for weeks. Richard also claimed that he had never been anywhere with so many beautiful girls and that he could get into trouble. While standing in line my friend Greg and I convinced Richard that if he wanted candy from Santa he would have to sit on his lap. Richard told us he would crush Santa's leg under his 250 pound frame (which was a generous guess). I told Richard that Santa was magic and could take the weight. The picture of me and Addie sitting on Santa was the best one we could get. Richard basically pushed us off of Santa for his time in the spotlight. Then instead of telling Santa what he wanted for Christmas he gloated to Santa telling him that he was getting a 60" plasma screen for the holiday. He then crushed Santa's leg until Dani took a picture of him. I don't think we'll ever see that 250 lb elf again.

5 comments:

Adam said...

Do you guys live in Cleveland?
love,
whit

Suzy said...

You guys are so naughty. Loved the commentary. We miss you already!

Denise said...

Oh I am laughing so hard! The best was, I clicked on the pic so I could get a better look of the guy's face blown up, and ended up dying of laughter over Santa's face, he looks like he wanted to die! I'm glad you guys met a nice little new friend nonetheless.

Micaela said...

I think that I have seen him Downtown Memphis! :)

Kacie said...

When are you guys going to update! I've been wondering about you guys.