12.19.2007

Santa Clause...


Friday night was our Ward Christmas party and a party is was! :) Lots food and chatting, thats about it! I've wanted to take Addie to see Santa at the mall but after this I'm sure glad I didn't waste the time and money on it! Santa of course came to our Christmas party so we got to see him there. Addie screamed the entire time. When she gets sad or scared she puts her hand over her mouth, it's the cutest but saddest thing ever! We'll try again next year and hope for better results! This was the only picture I got of her because one, she was screaming, and two the 250 lb man behind us couldn't wait to sit on Santa's lap and was literally pushing Tanner off so he could have his turn! He was an interesting fellow to say the least and certainly did not smell good! He wanted us to take a picture of him on Santa's lap so I did because he wouldn't get off that poor Santa until I did! Let me just say that this man is not in our ward, I don't even think he is a member. One of our ward members saw him standing outside the church and invited him in! Nice of her I guess! Anyway, it was a very merry Christmas party!
P.S. I've realized my blog is quite boring and it will be for the next month because we are off to Utah and then Idaho Falls! YAWHOOOOOOOO! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

how funny! my poors girls won't be seeing santa this year...and i guess maybe thats a good thing:)