Addie loves anything that is soft! So when she got these new jammies for Christmas she was in heaven. It wasn't until a couple of days ago when she started to get them out of the dirty clothes so she could wear them AGAIN! This could be a problem later on in life! It's called good hygiene! I'll let it slide one more night I guess! They're not that dirty! Call me a bad mom if you may!
1.22.2008
Dirty PJs
Addie loves anything that is soft! So when she got these new jammies for Christmas she was in heaven. It wasn't until a couple of days ago when she started to get them out of the dirty clothes so she could wear them AGAIN! This could be a problem later on in life! It's called good hygiene! I'll let it slide one more night I guess! They're not that dirty! Call me a bad mom if you may!
Posted by Dani at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
So cute--it's funny that they always seem to know exactly what they want!
That is too funny! good luck with that one! I guesss you will be doing laundry a little more frequently than you liked!
that addie really has a mind of her own, huh? she's so cute. it was so fun looking at all the pics of your christmas vaca with your family. i still can't believe how grown up toph and maddie look. holy cow! burning your christmas tree looked looked like fun.. but brought back the days of camp shalom when you and whit got a little fire crazy.. and almost burned down the camp when you put a whole branch in the fire...remember? i think sister lewis almost had a heart attack :)
Haha.. that's too funny. Dont tell me that's the first time you went to wash them since Christmas.... or maybe they are just still nice and soft. What an adorable little girl she is and your a wonderful mom.
OK, where do you get addie's bows? They are so cute! Do you make them? Hadley is suffering from no hair syndrome and we need SOMETHING!
I was just looking through some of your old posts and the pirate at Sam's club?!? You guys are the meanest parents ever!! That was so funny! Poor little Addie. Jayden freaks out the same way at those things still...
Thanks for the great recipe. I've had several friends tell me that they copied it off my blog and are planning on making it!!!
She knows what she wants! She is so cute. Afton is really into dressing herself lately and wearing the same outfit for several days of the week...its just a girl thing :)
Post a Comment