Sofia also seems to love the middle of whatever she's eating more than the outside--or maybe it's just too much fun to pull it apart and make a mess in the process!
That face says it all. "thanks mom for the best treat ever" I love oreos too. Her cheesy grin is so adorable.
That girl has the prettiest eyes! Jayden did and STILL only eats the middle of the oreo. I don't know who taught her that, she just does it!
Soooo cute!!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sofia also seems to love the middle of whatever she's eating more than the outside--or maybe it's just too much fun to pull it apart and make a mess in the process!
That face says it all. "thanks mom for the best treat ever" I love oreos too. Her cheesy grin is so adorable.
That girl has the prettiest eyes! Jayden did and STILL only eats the middle of the oreo. I don't know who taught her that, she just does it!
Soooo cute!!!!!
Post a Comment