1.16.2008

Pizookie...


All of you who have lived in Logan and been to Firehouse will appreciate this post! Oh my mouth is watering right now! I miss that place more than Hamilton's I think! My regular meal there was a garden salad (which are my absolute favorite and it's not like there is much to them but for some reason I LOVE them!), chicken cordon bleu pasta (which I have invented a recipe for and taste pretty darn close to the real deal) and of course a PIZOOKIE! Of course by the end of your meal you're pretty much stuffed but how could you ever pass up a pizookie! So I found these skillets in a store here in Austin and just had to get them for Tan for Christmas. We've made our "own" pizookies in the past using muffin tins, but it's not the same! So finally we can satisfy our pizookie cravings by making the real deal! We still are trying to master the cooking time so we get that ooey gooey goodness but that will come! These skillets are called Skookie Skillets if any of you are interested! Yum Yum!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

oh man...we got to taste tanner's pizookies in Logan, and they were very tasty then, can't imagine what they taste like now! *please eat 5 of them every day so you can get chubby:) love ya

Lane Blake said...

Oh that looks so yummy. I use to make them every now and then but the last time I made one it didn't work out so well.. any tips?

{lindy baker cakes} said...

They look a lot like the pizza factory's "never on sundaes" Love them. I too want a skillet...let me know if you find any online that I can buy. Oh and p.s. I'd love that chicken cordon bleu pasta recipe. Sounds great and I'm on a cooking kick.

Anonymous said...

mouth is watering...

Whitney said...

Good old Logan and the Pizookies. I can't believe you found some of those. I'll have to look around so that I can create the delicious treat!

The Ensign's said...

Finally!!!! Okay I dont know what was up with your page, but it wouldn't let me comment..... or.... maybe you blocked me!!!! No I'm kidding. Who would do such a thing to me??
Well that Pizookie looks SOOOOO good. Man if I could only make cookies!!!!