I just thought I'd rub it in a little more about the nice weather we are having. Yesterday was 91 degrees here, a record high. Wish you all could have joined us on our nice yet sweaty walk!
2.26.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just thought I'd rub it in a little more about the nice weather we are having. Yesterday was 91 degrees here, a record high. Wish you all could have joined us on our nice yet sweaty walk!
Posted by Dani at 9:47 AM
7 comments:
NO FAIR!!!!! you stinker:)
Holy Cow... It is snowing/freezing rain here right now. I am headed to Costa Rica next Saturday and can't wait for the warm weather
not that I have much room to talk (living in Tucson), but I hope your still rubbing it in when it's the middle of the summer while errrrbody else is having nice weather.
Now, Danielle, let's not get carried away... I think it was only 89 or 90. Just a few degrees warmer than our friends in Idaho and Utah.
But, the next day it was windy and only got to the 60's. Burr!
You are so lucky! I am so so so ready for Spring! Your pictures are so cute by the way!
I'm going to one up you... we have leaves on our trees.
oh I can't even begin to tell you how jealous i am of that... I am seriously going nuts here! I've started going tanning because I can't handle the winter anymore...GET ME OUT OF HERE!! Maybe I'll come visit you!
Post a Comment