2.24.2008

A Day at the Park


My friend Missy and I spent a few hours at the park on Friday. Sorry all you people stuck in blizzards and 30 degree weather! It was a perfect 75 degrees that day with a slight breeze! Talk about a nice day!

This park that we went to has a little train you can ride (for a small fee) around the lake and walkways. It was about a 20 minute little ride and fun for the kiddos.

After the train ride we went to play on the awesome playground. Addie played on it for a little bit and then spent the rest of the time chasing birds while saying "quack quack " and playing with the nice clean rocks that filled the playground area. At least she doesn't try to eat them right! Now that the weather is perfect we'll be spending lots more time outside! Sorry Utahns!

2 comments:

Jillyn said...

Wow that is just rude! We have been dying for spring to come! Sad thing is we still have like two months!

hey I need your email address.. email it to me..
jfthueson@gmail.com

Di said...

That park looks like tons of fun. I had to laugh at Addy stacking the cans of food. That is too cute.

P.S. I am loving the weather too! I guess that is one good thing about being in Texas over the winter.