2.24.2008

Addies Been Up To...


Finally riding her rocking horse that she got for Christmas. She can get up and down all by herself!Of course always snuggling with her blankets. I put her on this chair because she was throwing a big tantrum and screaming and I went into check on her and saw her happy as could be because she had a blanky. Next time I'll be sure to move the blanket from the chair first.

Stacking cans from the pantry. She learned this from her friend Lucas who is the pro!

Trying to eat bubbles. After I kissed her good night on her lips I licked mine and they tasted like soap. Not so yummy.

Giving nice happy faces! But she still looks cute!

3 comments:

The Ensign's said...

That last pic is too funny. All dressed up with a big frown on her face.

Doug and Merrill said...

She is getting so big! She looks like a little girl, not a baby! I miss you guys. Oh, and that last pic has a glimpse of your couch? Is that the one that replaced the "oakridge" couch? I like.

Suzy said...

What fun! Lucas finally dropped a can on his foot last night. I guess I should get him some real blocks, but part of the fun is messing up my pantry!