2.17.2008

Addie and Her Daddy


I know that Addison loves her daddy even though she calls him mama these days! She used to say dada but I guess she forgot! She'll go around and look at all the pictures in the house of Tan and I and just say Mama. When Tan went up to say the prayer in sacrament meeting a few weeks ago Addie pointed to him and said Mama. She'll go up to Tans legs to be picked up and say Mama! It's so funny even though Tan doesn't think so! I know she loves him and knows who he is regardless of what she calls him!
P.S. It's the cutest thing when Addie hears the door opening at about 5:30 every night and runs to it and gets so excited for Tanner to pick her up! I love it! (because then I can cook dinner with out Addie tugging at my legs!) :)

5 comments:

Di said...

ha ha poor tanner. Addi doesn't want to call him dada. I think my addy is doing the same thing. But she says mama for almost everything, so I can't really tell.

allegra said...

i wish my hubby got home at 5:30 every night:)

they're so cute!!!

Micaela said...

Nothing like seeing a daddy and his baby girls cuddle up. I love having girls!

Jillyn said...

Okay that story is too funny! Tell tanner maybe he should do something a little more "manly" around the house! Just kidding! She sounds like so much fun! I love your stories!

Chelsea said...

that is so funny! lauren & hallie went through that too! I feel like i haven't talked to you in forever, so I will be giving you a call:) i miss you