Today was a rough day for Addie! I guess if Addie has a rough day I do too being her mother and all! I think before noon she had thrown at least 5 tantrums. It's her new favorite thing to throw herself onto the ground, roll over on her tummy and let it out, it doesn't matter where she is and these pictures will show it. Tonight as we were having a nice FHE with some friends, Addie decided she didn't get a big enough bite of Tan's ice cream bar and started screaming. She then threw herself onto her books. I guess she couldn't find the floor or hit this on her way down to it. The floor has to be a little more comfy than a pile of books in a metal basket but she didn't seem to care...
2.11.2008
Terrible Two's Already...
Today was a rough day for Addie! I guess if Addie has a rough day I do too being her mother and all! I think before noon she had thrown at least 5 tantrums. It's her new favorite thing to throw herself onto the ground, roll over on her tummy and let it out, it doesn't matter where she is and these pictures will show it. Tonight as we were having a nice FHE with some friends, Addie decided she didn't get a big enough bite of Tan's ice cream bar and started screaming. She then threw herself onto her books. I guess she couldn't find the floor or hit this on her way down to it. The floor has to be a little more comfy than a pile of books in a metal basket but she didn't seem to care...
Posted by Dani at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
In the last picture it almost looks like she is smiling. It's funny how even throwing a fit can be cute and funny. (Sometimes) who says the terrible starts at two's anyway? My addy has started fits also. I think I would have a hard time not laughing if she threw herself on a metal box full of books. Ha ha kids are so cute even when they are "terrible"
I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you, but I am convinced that 3 is WAY harder than 2! :) Although, I know how difficult it can be trying to reason with someone that is incapable of reasoning! Good luck with that!
Oh boy have I been there! There is something about 18 months that just makes you want to pull your hair out! Good luck with that and know you are NOT alone!
Awww the fun begins. Well my advice... read Love and Logic. You'll be glad you read it now. I just read it and it's hard to break some of my old parenting habits. They talk about "tantrums" and how to deal with them. Anyways I'm not a book reader, but this was worth reading! Good luck!
oh my. i SO am not looking forward to that! i think Max is starting to get a little attitude too. he was screaming in his high chair today because i wouldn't give him the candle on the counter that was currently burning. COME ON?!
and so the fun begins... well, at least you know you've got a cute kid when they still look adorable despite their crabby face.
Little Stinker! She is so cute though, good luck with that(:
Post a Comment