5.16.2008

Summertime


It's finally summertime! Well, its been pretty warm here for the last 2 months :) , but now it's warm enough to go swimming which means summertime. So we hit the pool 3 days last week to start on our base tans of course. We need to get used to this 95 degree weather so we can handle the 110 degree weather once we move to Mesa. Addie spent her time throwing the balls and cheesing it for the camera (what she does best besides her grumpy faces of course).


Tan came and played with us for a bit and then took Addie home for a nap and I of course stayed to catch a little more sun and am still paying for it a week later! Oops.

Mother's Day. Addie brought a little picture of herself from nursery that totally shows how she feels about being in there....onery. It's cute though. I got a darling shirt, dish towels (that I've been wanting FOREVER! Sad, I know) and 100 reasons why Tan loves me! It was perfect. Oh and for breakfast, my favorite, french toast. Then tenderloin steaks for dinner cooked to perfection! Yum!

I don't know when this picture was taken but I think it's cute! Addie and I are off to Idaho on Monday for just about 3 weeks. Quite a long time! My mom and Lauren are going to pick up Jordy from Italy so I get to go watch my 11 and 12 year old bro and sis! How exciting that I get to hang out with an 11 and 12 year old for 3 weeks! Wow! (ok, maybe a little sarcasm in my voice).

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

how fun to be at the pool I can't wait! too bad you are being left out of Italy..how rude:)

Adam said...

looks like a blast! We almost got tickets to come visit...but seriously within 5 minutes the cheap fares were all taken! We'll keep looking. How long are you in Idaho?
whit

Whitney Blake said...

I love hanging by the pool. Our apartment complex has a pool and they just opened it up.. I can't wait to get out there and get some sun

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Darling pictures!! I love her orange swimsuit.