We've been waiting for it to rain so we could take a picture of Addie with her new umbrella that Aunt Erin brought from New York. She wouldn't hold the umbrella long enough to get a good picture but this one is kind of cute I guess. Oh and she also has on a darling rain coat, courtesy of Poppie that she brought back from Italy for my spoiled child!
5.07.2008
Singing in the Rain
We've been waiting for it to rain so we could take a picture of Addie with her new umbrella that Aunt Erin brought from New York. She wouldn't hold the umbrella long enough to get a good picture but this one is kind of cute I guess. Oh and she also has on a darling rain coat, courtesy of Poppie that she brought back from Italy for my spoiled child!
Posted by Dani at 12:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very cute umbrella and rain jacket! I love the new look on your blog. Makes me want to re-do mine in flowers!
really that is SO cute! Lauren and Hallie are mad I went away from the picture to make this comment...they were loving the umbrella:)
Post a Comment