I wanted to take a cute picture of Addie in her new dress that she got from Grandma, but these pictures are all she'd let me have...Sassiness I tell ya!

Oh, this is Addie's most frequently visited spot these days. TIME OUT! I never thought I'd have to put my 18 month old in TO but man, she's a stinker and just screams and screams. Sad picture huh! The other day she was in TO without her blanket. After screaming for a minute she got up, came out to the living room, grabbed her blanky and headed back to TO. Hey, at least she knows where she's suppose to go when throwing a tantrum! And for those of you who think we're mean, she only sits in TO for 1 minute. Oh and if you lived with her screaming, you'd put her in TO too!
4 comments:
I can vouch for the screaming ;). You guys should really put a video of her scream on the blog so everyone can understand the severity. But, warn them to get their dogs out of the room first. BUT, she's sweet despite her screams!
that is so funny...and time out is TOTALLY acceptable! Seriously sometimes I feel like they spend half the day there:) naughty girls everywhere:)
Joey spends at least a few minutes in time out each day... When she stays that is! At least Addie knows to stay in time out, that is impressive!
And I love the umbrella, so cute! I heard it rained a lot down there!!
Dude.... I put Shay in TO at 9 months. I think your fine at 18months.
Post a Comment