Wahoo! thanks for playing my game. Now the name of the game is I get to say some memories with you.. hmmm, too many. ok, jumping on the tramp, riding our bikes or rollerblading to wills like almost everyday, tubing or skiing at lake blaine or powell, playing with your little kittens that you had at one point (so cute!), oh yes.. and i remember when we very first moved in me, you, erin, and whit had like a water fight, and we all started getting a little too feisty and taking each other too seriously, and then we said to each other, "oh yeah, well your famili'es hair looks like pee (obviously mine and whit's b/c it's blond.) .."oh yeah, well your familie's hair looks like poo (obviously yours and erins b/c it's brown.) HAHAH how dumb we can be, eh? funny that i remember that.
good northgate memories. oh yes, and I remember we would always pull each other in the carriage thing behind the bike with Stephanie and Whitney and Catherine and Michelle.
5 comments:
holy crap christopher looks JUST like your dad. crazy. looks like a fun time!
I love the pics! What a fun time. I want to go there... maybe next year, if Tan can't I'm in (:
How fun!!! How did the little blonde come in with a family full of dark hair???? She is adorable and getting big!
look how fun...and you are all SO dang tan! I love that you guys do that every year- such a fun tradition!!!
Wahoo! thanks for playing my game. Now the name of the game is I get to say some memories with you.. hmmm, too many. ok, jumping on the tramp, riding our bikes or rollerblading to wills like almost everyday, tubing or skiing at lake blaine or powell, playing with your little kittens that you had at one point (so cute!), oh yes.. and i remember when we very first moved in me, you, erin, and whit had like a water fight, and we all started getting a little too feisty and taking each other too seriously, and then we said to each other, "oh yeah, well your famili'es hair looks like pee (obviously mine and whit's b/c it's blond.) .."oh yeah, well your familie's hair looks like poo (obviously yours and erins b/c it's brown.) HAHAH how dumb we can be, eh? funny that i remember that.
good northgate memories. oh yes, and I remember we would always pull each other in the carriage thing behind the bike with Stephanie and Whitney and Catherine and Michelle.
Post a Comment