7.30.2008

We Made It...

We finally made it to our new home and are all settled in. Thanks to my mom and sister, the house was unpacked and decorated within a day! They are awesome! It was also so nice of my mom to fly with Addie out here so we didn't have to drive with her! It helped immensely! We love our new house! Addie loves all the room she has to run around, but now I have to chase her further when she needs her diaper changed. No complaints though! She also has her own room which is my favorite part because all her toys are in there! Love it! Tanner loves his putting green in the backyard and whipped out the leaf blower to make sure every leaf was off of it!

Although we love our new home and all the space we have I couldn't help but lean over to Tan during church to tell him I missed our friends. Let's just say there are a lot of old people in our ward, but luckily the younger ones came in a little later. Still, it's not the same. I'm sure we'll make friends here (it's only been 5 days!) but I want all our Austin friends to come here! They're so much cooler! I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!



3 comments:

Suzy said...

I miss you guys like crazy. I'm in ABQ... only a 6 hour drive. Hmmm.

Suzy said...

BTW, I've never seen a cuter group of boys in a Charlie's Angels pose...

Chelsea said...

Glad you made it safe! now post some pictures of your house:) The inside...I know I've already seen the outside:)