Cute! I love the top pic of Miss Addie.
HOW CUTE!!!!!!!
Oh, and the side swept bangs! She already looks so much older and it's only been a week!
Very cute...I love how she poses for you!
She is such a cute little stinker. She loves the camera! Can't wait to see her (and you) in a few days.
How cute is she... I can't believe how fast she is growing up!! Man Dan, your old hehe (:
You have a freakishly adorable little girl. As she gets older I see you more and more in her.
too cute. too cute. that's all i can say.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Cute! I love the top pic of Miss Addie.
HOW CUTE!!!!!!!
Oh, and the side swept bangs! She already looks so much older and it's only been a week!
Very cute...I love how she poses for you!
She is such a cute little stinker. She loves the camera! Can't wait to see her (and you) in a few days.
How cute is she... I can't believe how fast she is growing up!! Man Dan, your old hehe (:
You have a freakishly adorable little girl. As she gets older I see you more and more in her.
too cute. too cute. that's all i can say.
Post a Comment