After hanging out in the sunshine for 2 weeks, we are home (which is only our "home" for 2 more weeks). When I can stop myself from trying to organize our apartment that is filled with empty boxes, I'll post about our fabulous vaca!
yeah, spread the ruffle love to the adult swimsuit section please. after nursing i could use a little boost as well:)
yeah lets totally get together with erin when you're here, stress-free, and somewhat settled. i know how that is! good luck with the move.
p.s. lake powell kicks lake blaine's butt. kidding.totally kidding. i have great memories both places. lake blaine is beautiful! did you see any turtles this year? i loved the turtles there.
4 comments:
That suit is hilarious to me! Are the ruffles there to make it look like she's got somethin?? Too cute!
hmmmm I'm actually thinking I need to get a suit like that. I could use a little help in that area.
yeah, spread the ruffle love to the adult swimsuit section please. after nursing i could use a little boost as well:)
yeah lets totally get together with erin when you're here, stress-free, and somewhat settled. i know how that is! good luck with the move.
p.s. lake powell kicks lake blaine's butt. kidding.totally kidding. i have great memories both places. lake blaine is beautiful! did you see any turtles this year? i loved the turtles there.
I am so excited to see pics from the Lake.. I bet you guys had such a great time!
Post a Comment