
I feel like I have 3 kids lately because everywhere we go Addie now has to bring both her babies (it used to be just one). This is how she has to eat lately also, one baby on each side. We can thank Tanner for coming up with the great positioning on where to stick each baby! I really felt the stress of having 3 kids yesterday when we were trying to run out door to get to Erin's. Addie was walking with her milk, I was carrying her 2 babies, her purse (which she also has to bring everywhere), my purse, my breakfast, her plate of pancakes and a stack of papers...then Addie falls off the little step and before I can go help her I have to put the stuff in the car but i forgot the keys inside to unlock it(which I did 2 other times that day), so I just put everything on top of the car and picked Addie up. On the bright side, I only had to strap "my baby' in a carseat, not all 3!

Addie finally did it, she got into my makeup. Not too bad though, just a little mascara was the damage and it wiped right off. She did miss her eyelashes by just a little bit though.
3 comments:
Oh thats funny about the babies and the make up...both things I have experienced:) She is so cute! at first I thought you were announcing twins and I was so excited:)
I don't know if you remember me from high school, but I thought I'd say hi anyway. Your daughter is beautiful. :)
I love the new pic on your blog.. Addison is so cute! When are you going to have more? I think it's about time hehe
Post a Comment