8.21.2008

Just Another Day...

...of standing on tables that we are not allowed on
...finding new places to sit
...singing and dancing in the rain

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! its much better,

The Ensign's said...

i LoVe the pic of addie at the top of your page!!!!
come visit us in tucson!!!!

Chelsea said...

how fun! I bet being 2 is so exciting:) it was good to talk to you today, and lauren & hallie wore that striped tank and white shorts today:)

Di said...

That top picture is about the cutest picture I have ever seen

allegra said...

i too love the top picture on your header..and the singing in the rain picture is classic.

our internet connection sucks...i'm lucky i have connection right now:) until we get our own internet i probably won't get any emails so call me with whatever you want to do for lunch on monday, k? max naps around 12 or 1, but i can make whatever work too. he can miss a nap for a day:) or we can do it after addie's nap i don't care. let me know via a call or text or whatever

Merrill Brower said...

Um, so I guess that new place to sit is my fault. The last night we were there she started to play with it, and was putting that koala in it, and then she sat right down. So, you can blame me, if youʻd like. Thatʻs what aunts are for---mischief.

Merrill Brower said...

I already left a comment, but I have to re-comment on Tanner in the picture in the rain. What a dork.