9.26.2008

TAGGED...I Guess I'll Do It

The Rules:
Link the Person who Tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know
.

1. I say I never really want to live in Utah again and don't like the people when I go visit (I like everyone I know there of course!), but whenever I do go back, I want to move back because the 4 seasons are perfect! Especially fall time!

2. I love sweets! I never get sick of candy. One day when my teeth rot I might have to stop eating it though. Sour stuff is my favorite. If there are cookies or brownies on the counter in the mornings, I'll eat it for breakfast!

3. I want to be a really healthy and athletic person, but the truth is, I'm just too lazy and like food too much! Maybe someday (soon hopefully), I'll get there! I want to run a marathon someday and I think I might have to be in shape for that one :)

4. I hate these tags because I can never think of interesting things about myself! (this one was a good space filler, huh)

5. I would much rather get up early than go to bed late. I am in bed and asleep by 10:00 most nights, lately 9:30. Lame I know! But I get onery when I get too tired, ask my family! I don't remember the last time I was up past midnight! I'm perfectly ok with it though!

6. I used to say I wanted 5 or 6 kids. Now that I have 1, I only want 4! Some people are just cut out to have lots of kids and I've realized I am not one of those people! And guess what, I'm ok with that too!

And now I tag: Merrill, Eevi, Whitney, Challis, Charish and Julia

0 comments: