1.14.2009

Where To Begin...

We have been in Utah/Idaho for the past month and I can honestly say I am so happy to be home. I'll probably be ready to go back next weeks though! We had tonz of fun, but I think Addie had the most fun! Party started at Temple Square, our tradition each year. Addie loved the lights and loves to eat the snow! I may have to buy a Snow Cone Maker here in AZ.
We headed up to IF to spend Christmas with my family where the party continued! We didn't see Addie much. Having 5 siblings who love her will do that I guess. She spent most of her time playing in the playroom, or with anyone but me or Tan.
Christmas morning started out good with Addie sitting on time out! Call us mean if you'd like but she was onery!!! Once she saw all the loot Santa gave her she was one happy girl!
She got in the hot tub about every other day as well. And she always had to have a cup of snow to eat while she was swimming around.


2 comments:

Cacia said...

How nice would it be to come for Christmas & snow then go home to your sunny warm home! So jealous - I am done with winter

Eevi said...

Where are all the pictures of you Dani??:) I want to see some cute pics of you. We need to plan to get together sometime soon--maybe one of these longer weekends for school:)