1.21.2009

The Mall

Addie LOVES going to the mall. Half the time I tell her we're leaving she asks if it's to the mall. Sad, but true. The only problem with this is whenever we are at the mall or a store with clothes, she always finds a hat to wear around, and it's the ugliest one there! So this could be a problem later on in life when she really does start shopping for herself...she just has really bad taste! This is her at Nordstrom Rack. We had been at the mall and pulled her out of the car right when she was ready to fall asleep. Well, she got her second wind and had quite a fun time with "her hat." She must have been really sleepy because she asked to lay down and put her blanky on her while we were in the dressing rooms. This was after she had asked to lay down on the rug in Nordstrom at the mall. I guess this dirty bench is a step up from the dirty rug on the floor!

3 comments:

The Ensign's said...

Dude... I totally feel you. Shay use to (and ususally still does) pick out the ugliest outfits. Personally I'm not a big fan of the girls clothes at children's place, but every now and then I find something cute in there. However, Shaylee loves ALL the bright colorful clothes they sell there. There's a reason I still pick out her outfits when we are leaving the house.

Cacia said...

Already a shopper! Your in trouble :)

Eevi said...

I love that black and white picture on the banner!