As in...YOU are having a baby? Cause I fell for this last April Fools Day. If you are Happy Freakin' Congratulations! If you aren't, then, you suck again!!! :) Can't wait to see what adventures a little guy will bring you!
Danni, that is so FUN! Let me just tell you Brennon is CAKE compared to my enthusiastic and dramatic little girlies! That's great news!!! Congratulations!
Yeah!!! You are going to LOVE having a boy! It is totally different, that is for sure. But it is so fun! I am so happy for you guys! ps. love the name!
18 comments:
As in...YOU are having a baby? Cause I fell for this last April Fools Day. If you are Happy Freakin' Congratulations! If you aren't, then, you suck again!!! :) Can't wait to see what adventures a little guy will bring you!
How fun! Congrats! We're having a boy and due on June 18th so just behind you! I'm happy for you!
Danni, that is so FUN! Let me just tell you Brennon is CAKE compared to my enthusiastic and dramatic little girlies! That's great news!!! Congratulations!
I agree with Challis this better not be a joke (: I didn't even know you were expecting.... congrats dan.
Congrats! So excied for you guys!
WOOT WOOT! Congrats guys! Dani I feel the same way, what do you do with a boy?
Congrats Dani!!
Yeah!!! You are going to LOVE having a boy! It is totally different, that is for sure. But it is so fun! I am so happy for you guys! ps. love the name!
CONGRATS!!!! I didn't even know you were pregers!!! I swear it's in the water! One of each, that is awesome, and the name is very cute!
No way! Congrats! I didn't even know you were pregnant! How exciting!
Congratulations! Another baby is exciting news!
How stinkin' EXCITITNG!!!! Boys are fun... in there own way =).
congrats! that is so exciting! boys are so fun:)
CONGRATS! i had no idea you were pregnant Dani. you'll love having a little dude-they're tons of fun. hope you've been feeling alright. cool, cool!
love the header picture:) ! she was SUCH a cutie that day and did everything auntie erin asked it was cracking me up.
Yay, think of all the cute baby boy shopping you get to do now:)
I am so excited for you. Finding out what we were having was so much fun for me!
We're so excited for you. Remember that you always have a babysitter!
Congratulations! Kent and I are so happy for you. Btw-I love his name...Cooper Clark. Adorable.
Post a Comment